Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Sunday!

So, many of you know that when you move into a new branch or ward that you automatically get picked to give a talk in Sacrament meeting. Well I moved into my new branch back in Sept. and I have yet had to give a talk.... well thats about to change. I get to speak on Easter Sunday of all Sunday's. I am soooo nervous, its been a while since I had to give a talk... I hope I will do well. Something about speaking on Easter Sunday is a little intimidating. Just thought I would share my thoughts hahah. Wish Me Luck! I'll need it!

2 comments:

The Farrs said...

I'll be thinking about you because I get to talk on Easter Sunday too (the first time in the branch!)

Tina said...

You'll do great!!
We have actually spoken on Easter Sunday once. It was itimadating but the spirit was so strong and helped get us through.