Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its Time

I guess I should update this thing. I dont remember what I wrote last and am too lazy to go back and read it hahaha

My mom is still here she leaves on the 31st. Its been good to see her, and brother. There has been some drama of course, but I dont really feel like gettin into that.

Work has been going good. I took a supervisor test last Saturday and I passed it. So we'll see what happens with that. I really like my job and the people I work with.

School is coming a long. I take a Accuplacer test tomorrow, and registration begins on Monday!

Church is good. I have to give my first talk in this branch on Easter Sunday!!! I am sooo nervous. Its been a while since I have had to speak...

I think thats about it for now... I hope to become better at this whole blogging thing... not that i know of very many people who read this hahaha night!

No comments: