Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Recent Happenings

Well, On Sunday I just found out that my Grandma might have breast cancer... We wont have the results for 2 weeks!

On the Plus side, my mom and brother MIGHT be flying out here next week! If they do they will be here on Wednesday!

Which brings me to my next point... next weekend in the Worlds Largest Rattlesnake
Round-Up, which happens to take place in the small town of Sweetwater, where i reside lol, Thursday is the Miss Rattlesnake Pagent thing they do. This is going to be the 50th year of the round-up and all the past 50 winners are going to be there, except for one....
My Aunt!!! She passed away a little over a year ago. Last year they did a special tribute to her. This year they are going to do something else. I'm not sure what exactly. I just know that the lady in charge of it wanted to make sure that there was going to be family there.

I really hope my mom and brother can come next week. I have seen them in over a year.

Thats pretty much it!

1 comment:

The Farrs said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma...I hope things turn out well. You must really be looking forward to their visit! Why aren't you in the Miss Rattlesnake Pageant? :-)