Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Facts about Me!

1. My Favortie show is Grey's Anatomy
2. My nieces are my world
3. I am really really shy at first
4. I like watchin scary movies
5. I really like football
6. Im half persian
7. I love takin road trips
8. I want to go to Ireland,Greece, and Italy
9. Winter is my favortie season
10.4th of July is my favortie holiday
11.I am really good at air hockey
12.I really love U.S History
13.I have moved like 20 times and I am only 22
14. I am easily amused
15. I love sushi
16. I love anything Red White & Blue
17. I love singin a long with whatever song haha
18. According to my friend Brandon I'm amazing haha
19. I love New York!
20. I never thought that I would like Oregon let alone love it, but I do and miss it like crazy!
21. I will never drink the water in Mexico, its dirty
22. My biggest pet peeve is people who wear socks with sandals, It bothers me so much that I can not look at a person who is wearing them
23. I really love all types of music and movies
24. I love to bake!!!
25. I wish I was more creative!

No comments: