Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Well I had really great Thanksgiving. It was my first Thanksgiving in Texas in a very long time. I can't even remember the last time I was in Texas for a Thanksgiving.

I loved being with my family and just relaxing and watching the game.

However, I did miss my mom and brother, its been a while almost a year I guess now since I saw my mom last. I still talk to her a lot, but not as much as I used too. I guess the time difference has a big affect on that.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

:O)

The Farrs said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's fun to see what you've been up to, and I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. We actually spent our Thanksgiving at home...we haven't done that for years. We had some of the young adults over...wish you could have been here :-)