Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend

So, last night i went out with my some of my family bc today is my counsins birthday. I told my aunt that i would only go for a little while for a couple of reasons, one i was not feeling well, and two i dont really like the place that they went, lots of drinking and what not. So my aunt calls me around 9 to see if i could pick her and her boyfriend up, and I do. However, after i relized that i was stuck, and that i couldnt leave when i wanted to. I guess i could have, but i would have felt bad. So needless to say i was not happy, and didnt have a very good time, and I am very tired and sick today. I still made it to church, which was good, it was hard to pay attention between my throat hurting and being soo cold. Now i believe that i am headed to my aunts

No comments: