Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well today was my 22nd birthday! I cant believe it. it seems so odd lol.

I used to think that being 22 was so old haha, but now I know it isnt =)

At the begining of the day I was kinda sad cause I didnt have any of my friends around, nor did I have a cell phone(my niece broke it on halloween) But as the day went on I was fine. I had my family with me which I havent had this much family with me on my birthday in a very long time so it was nice. They really helped me have a good birthday.

I then got to go to mutual and help the Youth decorate the hoyt house for Christmas. I really enjoy workin with the Youth. =)

Thanks to everyone that helped make my brithday great!

3 comments:

Adam said...

That's good that you had a good birthday! Even though it started out sad, it's better than if it started out good and ended sad, right?

22 is definitely not old. You're never really old until you're dead :)

Lindsey said...

:O)

I haven't talked to you so long!
:/ I hope you're still doing well since you posted- hehe.

totally can't wait until you're here. and then we can laugh alot and watch weird videos on you tube...hehe

Lindsey said...

This totally goes with your new t-shirt :O)

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_gallery_7&listing_id=18990016

you'll like it.