Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Teaching

Sooo for those who dont know, not that very many people read this haha, I am in the Young Women's Presidency in my branch. Right now we do not have a president so its just the 2 counselers. Anyways, we are such a small branch and only have 4 young women. Well tonight we decided that it would be better to teach the 2 younger ones together and the 2 older ones together. I really wanted to teach the 2 younger ones, because I felt that I would do better. However the other gal that I serve with asked if I would teach the two older ones. I said yes of course. I am nervous though about it. I hope that I will teach them what they need to know and will gain a lot from it. They are both graduating this year, so its their last year in Young Womens.

The missionaries have only been here for a week and a half and already they are doing amazing in this area. When I first moved here we didnt have any missionaries assigned to this area. Last week that changed and they opened up this area. I hope that I will be able to help the missionaries. Thats all for now... I should get some sleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em!
You'd be an Awesome Branch Missionary! Either way you could definately help them out with all of your *exellenceness*. I would have loved to have recommended you as a branch missionary but there is this funny rule where they have to have two (2) sisters if any at all. I don't who else I could have asked.... Neways... u r awesome!

Tina said...

That is so awesome that you are teaching in YW's. You will be so great in that calling.