Saturday, May 23, 2009

Two weeks in

Sooo... I figured it was time for an update.

I am 2 weeks into my first semester for school. I am loving it! This time is different I can feel it. I am doing really well in my math class so far. That is the class that I am worried about. My computer apps class is going well. I knew I would do good in that class lol. My critical thinking class is ok lol, its not my favorite so we'll see how it goes. And my human dieses class doesnt start till July.

With school and still working the same hours I have been pretty busy. I have been really homesick. I really do miss Oregon A lot!!! I cant wait till I can go back and visit. And who knows maybe after all of this I just might end up there for good!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I say ending up here for good is good!:0)

The Farrs said...

Glad things are going well. You will do great! We miss you!!!